Red Rising Collector's Edition
Enter the futuristic universe of Red Rising, based on the book series by Pierce Brown featuring a dystopian society divided into 14 castes. You represent a house attempting to rise to power as you piece together an assortment of followers (your hand of cards). Will you break the chains of the Society or embrace the dominance of the Golds?
Red Rising is a hand-management, combo-building game for 1-6 players (45-60 minute playing time). You start with a hand of 5 cards, and on your turn you will deploy 1 of those cards to a location on the board, activating that card’s deploy benefit. You will then gain the top card from another location (face up) or the deck (face down), gaining that location's benefit and adding the card to your hand as you enhance your end-game point total.
If you enjoy Fantasy Realms (combo-building) and Libertalia (hand management), we think you’ll enjoy Red Rising.
- 112 character cards (65x100mm; 21 of the Collector's Edition cards have gold foil)
- 6 asymmetric House tiles (65x100mm blackcore)
- 1 board (410x284mm)
- 1 wolf-head tray and lid
- 60 helium tokens (red gems)
- 60 influence tokens (plastic cubes; these are metal cubes in the Collector's Edition)
- 1 Sovereign token (this is gold-painted metal in the Collector's Edition)
- 1 crescent moon first-player token (this is gold-painted metal in the Collector's Edition)
- 1 custom Rising die (22mm)
- 6 fleet tokens (plastic ships; these are metal in the Collector's Edition)
- 6 card holders (only found in the Collector's Edition)
- 1 scorepad (50 pages, double-sided)
- 6 reference cards (65x100mm)
- box (296x296x70mm; the Collector's Edition box has gold foil, spot UV, and individual numbering)
- insert (cardboard in the standard version and custom plastic with lid in the Collector's Edition)
- 1 multiplayer rulebook
- 1 Automa rulebook
- 30 Automa cards (25 cards are 57x87mm and 5 cards are 65x100mm)
See our website for a comprehensive list of reviews and media for Red Rising Collector's Edition.