If you have any questions not answered here, please email email@example.com.
This membership program supports the content we make for entrepreneurs and game designers. For $15/year, you will receive a 20% discount on every webstore order and advance delivery on preorders. We make it easy for you to keep or cancel your membership when your year is almost over.
This discount is not available for retailers and resellers.
If you buy anything from the Stonemaier Games webstore and later (within 20 days of the purchase) see a better sale price currently listed on our webstore or via a newly introduced promo code for a specific product on our webstore, you can send us your order number and we will refund the difference (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This guarantee includes standard and Champion pricing, but you cannot retroactively apply a Stonemaier Champion discount to an order placed before you were a Champion.
- If you have a game that was purchased on our webstore and is still in shrinkwrap, it is eligible to be returned to Stonemaier Games. We reserve the right to deny the request based on the circumstances (i.e., if the game was purchased a long time ago).
- You are responsible for returning the game to our fulfillment center (i.e., you pay for shipping) in the same conditioned you received it (still in shrinkwrap). Please email email@example.com with your order number so we can provide a special identifying code to write on the box and on a piece of paper in the box so the fulfillment center knows how to process it.
- When we receive the game, we will issue a refund equal to the original payment via our webstore (to the person who placed the order).
With the exception of a few specific products (like individual player mats), customers are limited to a total quantity of 4 copies of any webstore product (including over multiple orders). Products on the Stonemaier consumer webstores are not for resale (as new). Orders that violate these guidelines will be canceled without notice.
Missing or Damaged Parts
Unless otherwise stated on the webstore header, all Stonemaier orders placed through our webstore will be shipped within 1 week, with preorders and holiday shipping taking longer due to our fulfillment centers receiving a flood of orders all at the same time. You will receive a shipment notification e-mail with a tracking number--this information won't show up on your Stonemaier webstore account.
US Shipping Times
In the US we have a few different shipping options.
- The standard UPS SurePost, which utilizes UPS for transit and is often handled by the USPS for final delivery.
- The upgraded option is UPS Ground. This option ensures your package is handled by UPS from start to finish and can increase shipping speeds.
- We also offer Pick Up at Miniature Market options for both the Manchester and Cave Springs locations in the St. Louis area. When you receive a "shipment" email, this is your indication that your package is ready for pickup at the location you chose.
We ship orders from different fulfillment centers around the world to expedite shipping, maintain low shipping fees, and reduce customs/taxes, so the courier will depend on your location. See the list below to help predict what your country may charge for customs/taxes on a product shipped from one of these four locations:
- Canada - Please use our dedicated Canada store.
- Australia - Please use our dedicated Australia / NZ store.
- UK - Please use our dedicated Europe store. (Covering most of Europe with delivery duties prepaid.)
- US - Covering the US and every other country not mentioned above to which is an available shipping destination.