If you have any questions not answered here, please email email@example.com.
This membership program supports the content we make for entrepreneurs and game designers. For $15/year, you will receive a 25% discount on every webstore order and advance delivery on preorders. We make it easy for you to keep or cancel your membership when your year is almost over.
This discount is not available for retailers and resellers. The discount is currently 25%, and it will change to 20% on January 1, 2022.
If you buy anything from the Stonemaier Games webstore and later (within 20 days of the purchase) see a better sale price currently listed on our webstore or via a newly introduced promo code for a specific product on our webstore, you can send us your order number and we will refund the difference (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This guarantee includes standard and Champion pricing, but you cannot retroactively apply a Stonemaier Champion discount to an order placed before you were a Champion.
- If you have a game that was purchased on our webstore and is still in shrinkwrap, it is eligible to be returned to Stonemaier Games. We reserve the right to deny the request based on the circumstances (i.e., if the game was purchased a long time ago).
- You are responsible for returning the game to our fulfillment center (i.e., you pay for shipping) in the same conditioned you received it (still in shrinkwrap). Please email email@example.com with your order number so we can provide a special identifying code to write on the box and on a piece of paper in the box so the fulfillment center knows how to process it.
- When we receive the game, we will issue a refund equal to the original payment via our webstore (to the person who placed the order).
Missing or Damaged Parts
Unless otherwise stated on the webstore header, all Stonemaier orders placed through our webstore will be shipped within 10 days, with preorders and holiday shipping taking longer due to our fulfillment centers receiving a flood of orders all at the same time. You will receive a shipment notification e-mail with a tracking number--this information won't show up on your Stonemaier webstore account.
US Shipping Times
In the US we have two different shipping options. The standard FedEx SmartPost, which utilizes FedEx for transit and is often handled by the USPS for final delivery. Or we offer the upgraded FedEx Home Delivery as another shipping option. Home Delivery should theoretically be faster than SmartPost, and it's handled by FedEx from start to finish. Depending on your location shipping via SmartPost can take around 5-7 days, and Home Delivery can take around 3-5 days. These estimates are not guarantees, as FedEx can still run into logistical hurdles even if you choose the upgraded Home Delivery option.
We ship orders from different fulfillment centers around the world to expedite shipping, maintain low shipping fees, and reduce customs/taxes, so the courier will depend on your location. See the list below to help predict what your country may charge for customs/taxes on a product shipped from one of these four locations:
- Canada - Please use our dedicated Canada store.
- Australia - Please use our dedicated Australia / NZ store.
- UK - Covering most of Europe (delivery duties prepaid). The complete list of countries and areas include: Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic (Czechia), Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland (Eire), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic (Slovakia), Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
- US - Covering the US and every other country not mentioned above to which is an available shipping destination.
If you’re in the European Union, we ship DDP (delivery duty prepaid) so you don’t incur charges upon delivery (our fulfillment center in that region is Spiral Galaxy in the UK). To accomplish this, we charge VAT at checkout if you’re shipping to an EU country. You’ll see the total VAT cost listed under “taxes” at checkout. If you live in the EU, you can order from the Stonemaier Games webstore with confidence that the price you pay us is the full amount you’ll pay for the product(s).