Viticulture Essential Edition is a competitive worker-placement game set in the foothills of Tuscany. It plays 1-6 players in 45-90 minutes, and it features 86 custom wooden tokens and 232 beautifully illustrated cards.
You find yourself in rustic, pre-modern Tuscany, where you’ve inherited a meager vineyard. You own a few plots of land, an old crush pad, a tiny cellar, 3 workers…and the dream of owning the best winery in Italy.
Your job is to allocate your workers and helpful visitors to complete various tasks throughout the year. Each season is different on a vineyard, so the workers have different tasks they can take care of in the summer and winter. There’s competition over those tasks, and often the first worker to arrive at each one has an advantage over the rest.
Using those workers and visitors, you can expand your vineyard by building structures, planting vines, and filling wine orders as you work towards the goal of owning the most successful winery in Tuscany.
- 1 box (221x272x100mm)
- 1 Game Board (508x406mm)
- 1 rulebook (multiplayer and solo)
- 6 Vineyard Mats
- 42 Vine Cards (44x67mm)
- 36 Wine Order Cards (44x67mm)
- 38 Summer Visitor Cards (44x67mm)
- 38 Winter Visitor Cards (44x67mm)
- 18 Field Cards (63x88mm)
- 24 Automa Cards (63x88mm)
- 36 Pink and Blue cards (63x88mm)
- 30 Wooden Worker Meeples
- 6 Wooden Grande Worker Meeples
- 48 Glass Grape and Wine Tokens
- 6 Wooden Wake-up Tokens
- 6 Wooden Victory Point Tokens
- 6 Wooden Residual Payment Tokens
- 48 Wooden Structure Tokens
- 72 Punch Board Lira Coins
- 1 First-player Token
See our website for a comprehensive list of reviews and media for Viticulture Essential Edition.